[Atlantia-Announce] Last week yo submit any classes for Winter University Session

Jennifer Fischer via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Fri Dec 18 08:47:07 PST 2015

Greetings,

December 23rd is the last day that class proposals will be accepted for
Winter University Session 92 being held on February 6th by the Barony of
Ravens Cove in Kenansville, NC.

Due to the holidays we have a limited window to get the classes into the
system so that they can be released to the Kingdom for registration, so
December 23rd is the last day they will be accepted.

For those that have sent in their proposals already, thank you for
supporting University.  If you sent in a class proposal but did not receive
a confirmation email, the proposal was not received, so please contact me
offline.

Additional information on teaching at University, instructions on
submitting a class proposal, and much more information about this session
can be found here:

http://university.atlantia.sca.org/index.php

As always, thanks to everyone for helping to make University happen.  If
you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

In service,
Lady Lisette la Roux
University Chancellor