[Atlantia-Announce] Winter University deadline for classes is drawing near

Jennifer Fischer via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Dec 7 06:24:46 PST 2015

DON'T MISS OUT!

Reminder that Winter University 92 is being held on February 6, 2016 in the
Barony of Ravens Cove, Kenanville, NC.

Deadline for class proposals is 12/16/2015 for TRACK proposals and 12/23/15
for individual class proposals. If you have sent me your proposal but have
not received a confirmation email, please contact me ASAP, because your
proposal was not received.

If you are interested in teaching a class, organizing a track of classes,
or have an idea for a class but don't know who to turn to, please view
http://university.atlantia.sca.org/teach.php or send a note to me at
university at atlantia.sca.org.

Noting special requests is particularly important to ensure we can make
your class as successful as possible.

ALSO!!! University is currently seeking bids for Fall University 2016.
Preferred locations would be South or Northern parts of the Kingdom, but
all bids will be reviewed and are appreciated.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. I look
forward to the 92nd session!

Thank you for for supporting Atlantia's University.

In service,
Lady Lisette la Roux
University Chancellor