[Atlantia-Announce] SCA 50 Year: Volunteer Pre-Registration Happening Now

Adriana la Bretonne via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Dec 2 11:28:56 PST 2015

>From THL Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen, SCA 50 Year - Volunteer
Relations Coordinator:

With just under seven months to go before the event, the many departments
are working hard to bring you the best event possible and that goes for the
Volunteer Relations department as well.

Until we open the Volunteer Sign Up system in the spring of 2016, we
welcome anyone who is interested in early notification of the volunteer
shift sign ups to fill out a short questionnaire located at:

http://goo.gl/forms/AFzMr2UpM6

The Society is supported by Volunteers like you, the ones who labor to make
our Events possible. Our Volunteers ensure that gates are staffed, that
lists are marshaled and that trash is collected. These jobs may not always
be glamorous, but they are vital to the effective execution of even the
smallest of our Events.

We will need Volunteers to work the gate, work in the History display and
work security shifts. We will need Marshals, Heralds and More.

Thank you for your Service to the Society and for giving ‘The Dream’ life
and form.

--
Adriana la Bretonne, OP

"In order to keep a true perspective of one's importance, everyone should
have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore him."   ~
Dereke Bruce