[Atlantia-Announce] Pay for War of the Wings online!

Nikole Harrington via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Aug 19 19:22:09 PDT 2015

Yes, you read that right. If you do online banking you can pay for War of
the Wings online.
I did this in about 5 mins and it was simple. I just went to my bank
online, clicked on the bill pay section and added the event
as a bill.

Business name- SCA Inc. Charlesbury Crossing
Address - PO Box 669722, Charlotte, NC 28266

It was as easy as ACCEPS. No stamp, no check writing, no hassle.
I highly recommend using your online bill pay to register for events!

Once you are done you can swing over to the WoW website and do the online
reservation form to make sure your group gets land for you to camp.

http://warofthewings.com/reservations.html

Lady Murienne, who is gonna register for all events this way!