[Atlantia-Announce] Gemütlichplatz!

Brynjolf via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Apr 23 13:47:35 PDT 2015

Guten Tag, mein Freunde!

Just some info for those planning on attending Gemütlichplatz this
weekend...

Remember that we will be feasting and dancing by candlelight. Tables will
already be lit and decorated, but any extra candles you could bring would
be appreciated.

If you registered for camping, cabin space was automatically reserved for
you, so don't let the rainy forecast dissuade you from coming!

We'll be selling t-shirts and pint glasses as a fundraiser, so bring some
cash if you'd like one. Shirts are $12 and pint glasses are $5.

TRAFFIC ADVISORY:

There is another event up the road from us, so traffic will be heavy on the
morning of the event. Allow extra time if you wish to attend the morning
classes. Or, you could take these alternate directions from Charlottesville:

Take your best route to the intersection of Route 29/Seminole Trail and
Hydraulic Road/SR 743 (the intersection near K-Mart). Take Hydraulic Road
north, past Albemarle High School, for 1.7 miles. Turn left at the traffic
light by the Rock Country Store onto Earlysville Road/SR 743. Go .7 miles
to the fork with Woodlands Road/SR 676 and turn left. Go 4.0 miles to the
T-interesection with Free Union Road/SR 601. Turn right and go 2.2 miles to
the Camp Albemarle entrance.

More info can be found on the event website:

http://isenfir.atlantia.sca.org/events/gemutlich.php

See you this weekend!

-Brynjolf