[Atlantia-Announce] Fw: [MR] Spring Crown Update!

Theresa O Cahir via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Apr 22 06:11:37 PDT 2015

Forwarding on behalf of the Autocrat.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     On Tuesday, April 21, 2015 7:01 PM, J. M. Schneider via Atlantia <atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org> wrote:

 Greetings from the Spring Crown Autocrat!

1) *** ACCEPS PRE-REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED ***

PRE-REGISTRATION BY MAIL MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN WEDNESDAY, APRIL 29TH, 2015 FOR PRE-REG PRICING. MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: SCA, INC., BARONY OF PONTE ALTO

EVENT REGISTRAR:
SUE SCHNEIDER
4215 MAYLOCK LANE
FAIRFAX, VA 22033

2) Our event staff would like to remind everyone that reservations are recommended for feast! Best not to wait until the day of the event. The menu can be found at http://crown.atlantia.sca.org/2015-FEASTMENU.htm
 Please note:

3) Site Alcohol policy: Site IS wet (BYOB), but only for Beer/Wine, and only in the Feast Hall proper, during the feast.

4) Pursuant to item 3 above, (e.g. BYOB, only), the Spiced Melomel has been removed from the first remove because we do not have a license to serve alcohol.

5) The Merchant count is up to 6!

Yours, in service,
Lord Grimkirk ap Greymoor
Autocrat - Spring Crown 2015