[Atlantia-Announce] Seeking Event Bids for Kingdom Events

Kingdom of Atlantia Event Bids via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Apr 20 03:27:33 PDT 2015

Greetings!

We are in need of bids of the following event bids:

Preferred location in Northern Virginia/Maryland:

    * 12th Night 2016

    * Spring Coronation 2016

    * Summer University 2016

Preferred location in NC/SC:

    * Winter University 2016

    * KASF 2016

Preferred location in Central:

    * Golden Rose 2016

Preferred location in Central VA/No NC:

    * Fall University 2015

    * Unevent 2015

    * Spring Crown 2016

For more information about the event dates and preferred locations, please
visit:

http://seneschal.atlantia.sca.org/KingdomBids/

You may find the information about Kingdom event requirements here:

http://seneschal.atlantia.sca.org/KingdomBids/EventBidRequirements.php

Information about the event bid process and forms may be found here:

http://seneschal.atlantia.sca.org/KingdomBids/EventBidProcess.php

I strongly encourage the talented Autocrats of our Kingdom to submit a
bid.  You service would be greatly appreciated.  Please forward your bids
before 5/31/2015.  Please ensure that you coordinate with the University
Chancellor, Lady Lisette la Roux  university AT atlantia.sca.org, when
submitting a bid for any Kingdom University.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to receiving your bids!

Yours in Service & Friendship,

Eme

Herrin Emeludt Hänsler  (mka Emmie Smith)

Event Bid Coordinator, Kingdom of Atlantia

kingdomevents at atlantia.sca.org