[Atlantia-Announce] Ruby Joust alternate registration method

Arnora in Rauda via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sun Apr 19 16:52:20 PDT 2015

I am pleased to announce that I have been advised that we can accept Online
Bill Payment from a bank to register for Ruby Joust as long as the bank
mails a paper check, made out to SCA, Inc, Barony of Caer Mear and it is
physically mailed to the address on the registration form. To that end, I
have created an online form which will create a list for us to use at troll
for check in where you can let me know your intent to pre-register. Rest
assured, there is one person and one person only who has access to this
form, me, the Autocrat. It does not ask for any banking information, please
do not put any in it.

Below are the links to the online registration forms.

This form is to register individuals (one per person):
http://goo.gl/forms/fl1IMFUJMn
Please use this one for the List Field: http://goo.gl/forms/Nv2zmSqxGe
And this one to register your group, if not already done:
http://goo.gl/forms/WK9rYuVd6Z

Thank you all for your patience during this transition.

--
YIS
Lady Arnora

"When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered
Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon...you just have to
outrun the halfling."