[Atlantia-Announce] Deputy Positions Available in the Office of the Clerk of Signet

Atlantian Clerk Signet via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sat Apr 18 13:06:57 PDT 2015

Greetings!

   There are 2 deputy positions available in the Clerk Signet's Office!  I
am looking for a Central Regional Scribal Deputy and Backlog Deputy for the
office.  I am looking for people who would like to do more within the
scribal community and are willing to help teach and promote learning of new
skills and techniques within Atlantia. If you are interested, I am
accepting applications/ letters of intent through Sunday, April 27th.

Thank you all for you time and service! And please let me know if you have
any questions about the position/ job expectations.

Have a lovely weekend!

Lady Olivia Isabelle,
*Atlantian Clerk of the Signet*