[Atlantia-Announce] Feast at Coronation is sold out ... BUT /you.could.still.eat/!

Kit Wellner via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Apr 7 14:26:49 PDT 2015

This went out last week and we still have spaces!  Check it out!!Missed out on getting a spot at the fabulous feast? (http://coronation.windmastershill.org/feast/) Wish you could partake? Well, if you are one of the lucky 8 you can! I need servers for feast to work with me as the expediter and His Majesty-soon-to-return-to-being-His Grace Micahel honoring His Heirs by serving High table. If you are interested the chefs have offered board for bearing food for others so be one of the first 8 people to ping me on Facebook (Kit Hippopotamama) or email me at hippopotamama [at] hotmail [dot] com and fed you will be!
Sajah of the Many Names
Minion of Her Majesty Seonaid ni Fhionn, MOL, and unofficial Atlantian Minister of Hugs