[Atlantia-Announce] Poeta Atlantiae Competition

Deirdre O'Bardon via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Apr 6 18:30:51 PDT 2015

The new Poeta Atlantiae will be chosen at the Coronationof Logan and Esa Saturday.  If you areinterested, just enter two documented period style poems, one about Logan andone about Esa. Neither poem can have previously won first, second or thirdplace in a competition.  Documentation isrequired.  Entries may be submitted eithervia e-mail to me at Poeta at atlantia.sca.orgno later than Thursday at 5:00 pm or via hard copy during Coronation.  If the entry is submitted at Coronation,three copies are requested.  If you haveany questions, please let me know. Deirdre O'Bardon
Poeta AtlantiaeBright Hills A&S Champion
deirdre_obardon at yahoo.com